Last Logon User Name

Post by Eric Hillma » Thu, 01 May 2003 21:47:25

When does this information get to SMS.  For example, when
several users logon to a workstation, does this
information get sent to the SMS server each time or does
just the last logged on user before the CCIM maintenance
cyle get sent?

Last Logon User Name

Post by Hans Schefske - Microsoft.MVP.SM » Fri, 02 May 2003 22:12:15

If you have Windows Networking Logon Discovery enbaled in
your enviornment that information gets written to a DDR
and sent to the SMS server everytime a user logs on.

Hans Schefske
Microsoft.MVP.SMS

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>When does this information get to SMS.  For example,
when
>several users logon to a workstation, does this
>information get sent to the SMS server each time or does
>just the last logged on user before the CCIM maintenance
>cyle get sent?
>.

Last Logon User Name

Post by Wally Mead [MS » Wed, 07 May 2003 08:00:22

Also, I believe this data comes from Heartbeat DDRs, so when the next
Heartbeat DDR is generated, it would report the last logged on user name.

Quote:> If you have Windows Networking Logon Discovery enbaled in
> your enviornment that information gets written to a DDR
> and sent to the SMS server everytime a user logs on.

> Hans Schefske
> Microsoft.MVP.SMS

1. Problems with LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN

I have a SMS 2.0 SP3 in NT 4.0 domain.

I have a 95 / 98 machines.

Some of this machines didn't report the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN.

I think the problem is WBEM, in some of this machines i delete the smsclient, using 20clicln.bat, and delete all the Wbem registry entries, and reinstall the client again, but the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN didn't show.

Someone have a answer for this ?

Thanks

2. what is the best Accelirator for the Ami

3. Polygon generator

4. Last Logon User Name/Last Logon User Domain does not always show up

5. how to load workspace variables to a popup menu dynamically?

6. Last logon user name

7. Installing OS 9 Drivers after OS X has been installed

8. last logon user name

9. Removing last user name from logon

10. User last name and first name

11. Last Logon/Last Logoff