1. Query using subselected values
Brain fade! I've done this before but it has been some months and the new
stuff I learned overran the memory of how I did this the first time :)
What I want is a query which returns names of machines which have SR1 and do
*not* have SR2. The situation is that we have a bunch of machines at this
site which have old versions of Office backed archived out to the local
drives, and so both versions show up when I query for version because they
are both versions are present, although one is not in use.
A query containing *only* SR2 machines will allow me to create a dynamic
collection to be targetted for the SR2-B upgrade.
I did this before with a subselect query which started with all SR1 machines
which was "not in" the SR2 query, but when I try to recreate this from
memory, I get SQL errors.
Does anyone have a similar query handy?
Brad Alpert, MCSE, BA, and a darn good cook
3. Query using subselected values?
5. Query using subselected values
6. A 9600 baud modem for $169!!!
7. Queries using "Subselected Values" don't work?
10. query a specific registry value
11. Query shows partial list of values to choose from
12. Creating query, select value list is incomplete
13. SMS 2.0 Can I write a query for a registry value?