Netware NDS Logon Point vrs. License Metering

Netware NDS Logon Point vrs. License Metering

Post by Darrin McDermot » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:02:16

Can clients perform License Metering with using an NDS Logon Point server?

I have clients that do not log onto the domain directly and want to use our
Netware server to get thier SMS agents active.

Darrin

Netware NDS Logon Point vrs. License Metering

Post by Darrin McDermot » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 04:50:08

===Reposted to Software Metering forum.===

Quote:> Can clients perform License Metering with using an NDS Logon Point server?