PC in "All Systems" query, but not in "All Systems" collection!

PC in "All Systems" query, but not in "All Systems" collection!

Post by Claude Lachapell » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:28:13

Hi!

We have some computer that show up in the All Systems
query, but not in the All Systems collection... very
strange, and we need to get rid of them, since they have
been replaced by new one...

What we could do to fix that problem... play directly in
SMS/SQL database? We are not suppose to do that... but it
seem to me that it is a database corruption...

Thanks.

Claude Lachapelle
Systems Administrator, MCSE
EDS Canada Inc.

PC in "All Systems" query, but not in "All Systems" collection!

Post by Claude Lachapell » Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:42:35

It is now fixed.

1. "All Client Systems" vs "All Systems"

Hi all, im pretty new to sms. im just wonder if someone could tell me what
is the difference in the SMS admin snapin, in the query section, between All
Client Systems, and All Systems.  Most of our machines appear in "All client
Systems, but some only Exists in All systems.

thanx in advance

2. embedded pentium interfacing

3. Problems with special characters like ("?","ΓΌ","?","?",aso.)

4. Anybody do /dev/random for Irix?

5. What is error "Collection "00100037" has no update schedule"?

6. file system permission in GPO

7. Newly added computer not seen in the "All Systems" collection

8. Looking 4 CPC emulator on Compuserv

9. Samba 1.9.17alpha1: Query about "homedir map" and "nis homedir".

10. How to add the "add-ins"?

11. I Cannot "manage computers" - "Net work path not found".