Problems with LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN

Problems with LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN

Post by raulsilv » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:42:18

I have a SMS 2.0 SP3 in NT 4.0 domain.

I have a 95 / 98 machines.

Some of this machines didn't report the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN.

I think the problem is WBEM, in some of this machines i delete the smsclient, using 20clicln.bat, and delete all the Wbem registry entries, and reinstall the client again, but the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN didn't show.

Someone have a answer for this ?

Thanks

Problems with LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN

Post by John Constantelo » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 04:36:40

After the client gets installed with SMS componenets and initial inventory runs, reboot the client and have them log back on.  Make sure SMS is in the script so that the DDR will get sent to a logon point.

Win9x clients will not start reporting this info until after a reboot.

Regards,

JC

  I have a SMS 2.0 SP3 in NT 4.0 domain.

  I have a 95 / 98 machines.

  Some of this machines didn't report the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN.

  I think the problem is WBEM, in some of this machines i delete the smsclient, using 20clicln.bat, and delete all the Wbem registry entries, and reinstall the client again, but the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN didn't show.

  Someone have a answer for this ?

  Thanks

1. Problems with LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN

I have a SMS 2.0 SP3 in NT 4.0 domain.

I have a 95 / 98 machines.

Some of this machines didn't report the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON
USER DOMAIN.

I think the problem is WBEM, in some of this machines i delete the
smsclient, using 20clicln.bat, and delete all the Wbem registry entries, and
reinstall the client again, but the LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER
DOMAIN didn't show.

Someone have a answer for this ?

Thanks

2. Global Alert For All: Jesus is Coming Soon

3. Last Logon User Name/Last Logon User Domain does not always show up

4. Best Computer DEals!!!

5. Removing last user name from logon

6. swpackage

7. Last Logon User Name

8. Windows Messenger...camera does not work

9. Last logon user name

10. last logon user name

11. Last Logon/Last Logoff

12. Last logon user information