NDS logon point? Syntax for tree etc?

Post by Peter Dampi » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00

My area of expertise is not in Netware and NDS and even our Netware
admins seem to be struggling with the syntax needed to point SMS at a
NDS logon point.

Could someone give an example of a correct syntax to put into SMS for
this?  We use a tree/context etc...

Thanks!

NDS logon point? Syntax for tree etc?

Post by Veatri » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

This is how I specified the settings on our SMS server...... I hope
this helps

New NDS site:
Tree - LSC
Vol -    .LSC_VOL1.LSC   ( LSC_VOL1 is the name of the volume where
the cap will be created )

Client Installation properties
LSC   ( Tree )
.LSC  ( Container,  you will also need to specify OU if this is a part
of your tree structure )
.LSC_VOL1.LSC   ( Volume )

Quote:>My area of expertise is not in Netware and NDS and even our Netware