NDS Logon point and CAP

Post by Garred Austi » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have a network with Novell and NT.  At my main site I have clients logging
into both Netware, and the  NT domain.  At the remote locations I have the
clients logging into NDS only.  I have my SMS Site server at the main site
and the remote NetWare servers are installed as NDS Logon points and CAPs.
The version of NetWare is 4x and 5x.  The clients at the main site are
installing and collecting hardware and software inventory. The clients at
the remote sites are installing but they are not collecting hardware or
software inventory. I need help figuring out why the remote sites are not
collecting hardware and software inventory.

Thanks in advance.

1. NDS Logon point and CAP

I have a network with Novell and NT.  At my main site I have clients logging
into both Netware, and the  NT domain.  At the remote locations I have the
clients logging into NDS only.  I have my SMS Site server at the main site
and the remote NetWare servers are installed as NDS Logon points and CAPs.
The version of NetWare is 4x and 5x.  The clients at the main site are
installing and collecting hardware and software inventory. The clients at
the remote sites are installing but they are not collecting hardware or
software inventory. I need help figuring out why the remote sites are not
collecting hardware and software inventory.

Thanks in advance.

2. Reminder: Inst to Computer Science

3. Netware NDS Logon Point vrs. License Metering

4. How to test java Applets?

5. NDS logon point? Syntax for tree etc?

6. How do I save newsgroups headers when using gnus?

7. Resetting the CAP and Logon Point

8. Netscape/2 for multiuser?

9. BDC Logon Points won't become CAP's

10. CAP's vs. Logon Points

11. CAP, Logon Point in Separate Domain

12. Reinstall of CAP/Logon Point server

13. Multiple CAP's, Dist, Logon Points Question