Can't find swynk.com registry article!

Post by Amy Banfor » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 06:25:51

I saw a great page on swynk.com the other day that I wish I had bookmarked.
It defined what each of the Run and RunOnce keys in the registry do
depending on whether they were in Hkey_users, Hkey_current_user, etc.

Anyone know where it is or who wrote it?

Can't find swynk.com registry article!

Post by Rod Tren » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:15:55

You mean this one?:

http://www.swynk.com/trent/Articles/runrunonce.asp

Rod Trent
http://www.swynk.com/trent
http://www.mycedevice.com
Microsoft SMS Installer ISBN:0072124474
Admin911:SMS ISBN:0072130229
SMS 2.x eMail List:  http://ls.swynk.com/scripts/lyris.pl
Online SMS Community:  http://communities.msn.com/SWYNKSMS
--

Quote:> I saw a great page on swynk.com the other day that I wish I had
bookmarked.
> It defined what each of the Run and RunOnce keys in the registry do
> depending on whether they were in Hkey_users, Hkey_current_user, etc.

> Anyone know where it is or who wrote it?

Can't find swynk.com registry article!

That's it!  Very helpful info.  Thanks.

Post by Bob Kell » Sun, 01 Apr 2001 00:19:21

>That's it!  Very helpful info.  Thanks.

>> You mean this one?:

>> http://www.swynk.com/trent/Articles/runrunonce.asp

>> --
>> --
>> Rod Trent
>> http://www.swynk.com/trent
>> http://www.mycedevice.com
>> Microsoft SMS Installer ISBN:0072124474
>> Admin911:SMS ISBN:0072130229
>> SMS 2.x eMail List:  http://ls.swynk.com/scripts/lyris.pl
>> Online SMS Community:  http://communities.msn.com/SWYNKSMS
>> --

>> > I saw a great page on swynk.com the other day that I wish I had
>> bookmarked.
>> > It defined what each of the Run and RunOnce keys in the registry do
>> > depending on whether they were in Hkey_users, Hkey_current_user, etc.

>> > Anyone know where it is or who wrote it?

For another paper on the subject including other places you can automatically
launch items and the order they are executed, check out:

Startup execution information
http://appdeploy.com/tips/startupex.shtml

AppDeploy.com
The Application Deployment Information Center
http://appdeploy.com

1. Where's Swynk.com

Anyone know what happend to SWYNK.com?  They had some
good SMS stuff there, but the web site doesn't seem to
exist anymore.

Thanks.

2. How to access 2nd ISP

3. SWYNK.com

4. How to print .ps

5. Where is Swynk.com

6. ^Game Engines

7. What happened to Swynk.com?

8. What is a JTAG board ?

9. Can't Find the KBase article

10. Server accessable but still can't by found with 'Find computer'?

11. SBS 4.5 Can't find any COM PORTS