how do you remove logon point and CAP?

Post by Arthur Yan » Sat, 13 Oct 2001 20:05:23

hello:
  how do you remove logon points and CAPS? we have SMS 2.0
SP2 in our organization. could anyone give me a step-by-
step?

thank you

Arthur Yang

1. Old login point/cap cannot be remove from central site.

Old login point cannot be remove from central site.
Can someone help me with this problem.
I current have a secondary site which reports to my central site, but the
old login point server within the secondary site has been replace by a new
server with a diffrent name within the secondary site, but for some reason
the central site displays a red X (critical) under site status\site systems.
Unable to find server,.
In the secondary site i don't get this error, it seems that this reord is
stuck within the table on the central site. I had this problem once before
and remember that I had to manually remove this record with a table on the
central database, but can't recall how i did this.

I did a rest counter , still did'nt work
Has anyone experience this before

Thanks

2. Help; 'open'ing file named ""

3. Resetting the CAP and Logon Point

4. shared memory vs nonshared memory vs protocols

5. BDC Logon Points won't become CAP's

6. UK User Groups

7. CAP's vs. Logon Points

8. Which packer is the best one ???

9. NDS Logon point and CAP

10. rebuilt site server; how do regain caps and logon points?

11. NDS Logon point and CAP

12. Multiple CAP's, Dist, Logon Points Question

13. Reinstall of CAP/Logon Point server