Audit information is lost

Post by Jennifer Whitesid » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

why is it that my clients audit information isn't available now? it was
there a coupleof days ago?

no i haven't run one in several days.  but my other clients are still
available???

thanks.

Audit information is lost

Post by Florian Bur » Wed, 29 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Maybe the audit produced no results, i.e. no software was found.

Quote:>why is it that my clients audit information isn't available now? it was
>there a coupleof days ago?

>no i haven't run one in several days.  but my other clients are still
>available???

>thanks.

Audit information is lost

Post by CE » Wed, 29 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Probably Q175077

Clive

>Maybe the audit produced no results, i.e. no software was found.

>>why is it that my clients audit information isn't available now? it was
>>there a coupleof days ago?

>>no i haven't run one in several days.  but my other clients are still
>>available???

>>thanks.

1. Remote access over the Internet, I am lost...

Can anybody help?
First let me warn you , I am very new at this, so forgive me.
I am trying to understand how I could have remote users retrieve their
exchange email with an internet connection. Piece of cake for most of you
out there, but real nightmare over here trying to understand this. Here is
the setup.
We have a website hosted somewhere in Maryland. We use SBS 4.5 and we have

2.0. Although Cox says in their tech specs that this is a dynamic IP, it has
never changed since day one, so I configured it on the server as a fixed IP.
Most users retrieve their mail with outlook configured with Exchange off the
mail server pointing at the ISP.
What I cannot seem to understand in details is how to set up a way for a
user to access the SBS server via the internet to retrieve internal email or
retrieve files for example. Is this a big deal? If there is any document
that some one could point me to or at least tell me if this is possible and
if not what is needed, I would appreciate A LOT and would be forever
grateful... promised.
Thanks in advance.
Eric Treu (french nerd on top of it)

2. SAGA matlab code SORRY!

3. I am losing clients

4. Java Mail server?

5. Audit Package information

6. M100 to PC file transfers

7. Remove software audit information

8. A1200 IDE HD mask problems fixed

9. Listing out Audit information.

10. Remove software audit information

11. Lost Information Store

12. Proxy information being lost on client machines

13. The 21 Best Ways to Lose Your Information