security context

Post by Theforc » Fri, 26 May 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone have an intelligent solution to merge the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER while the SMS Installer installation is running with
an administrator account with SMS Package Command Manager? I can't
find much interesting stuff how to merge because when you merge you
merge the HKEY_CURRENT_USER of the SMS Package Command Manager service
account.

1. SMS 1.2 Remote Control Cannot Establish a Security Context with the Client

Hi

I am running SMS 1.2 on NT4 SP5 over 7 subnets.  We have just recently
rolled out Exchange Servers which comprised of Compaq Proliant 7000 and 5500
Servers.  I am able to remote control the 7000 server as well as 2 (out of
4)of the 5500 Serves.  All the 5500 Servers are built the same ie same
disks, same memory, same NIC etc.., but I keep getting the error 'Cannot
Establish a Security Context with the client' when trying to remote control
them.

I have re-installed one of the servers from scratch after first
un-installing the sms client.  I have applied all the latest service packs
(sms sp4) with no difference.

If I install the SMS Administrator program on one of the problimatic servers
I am able to remote control any of the other working servers.

i have consulted TechNet and checked the security options in the registry
and I'm not running the French version.

Any help

Cheers

Michael Rhodes

2. Administrative tools gone and folder won't open

3. *Cannot establish a security context with the client

4. Struggling with a seemingly simple problem.....

5. "Cannot establish a security context with the client" Any Solution ???

6. TSR TO PRODUCE D&D GAMES

7. "cannot establish a security context with this client"

8. Another GC problem

9. Cannot establish a security context with the client

10. Cannot Establish a Security Context with the Client

11. Cannot etablish a security context with the client

12. Cannot Establish Security Context with Client

13. cannot establish a security context with the client!