SMS 1.2 Client uninstall, please help

Post by Rick Ridzo » Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I'm getting ready to roll out SMS 2.0.  I'm currently running 1.2 and I want
to uninstall all of my clients.  Problem is when I run the uninstall script,
the registry still contains references to the client.  Is there a script
available to remove these registry entries?

1. SMS 1.2 client uninstall, please help

I'm getting ready to roll out SMS 2.0.  I'm currently running 1.2 and I want
to uninstall all of my clients.  Problem is when I run the uninstall script,
the registry still contains references to the client.  Is there a script
available to remove these registry entries?

2. HP PCL3 language request.

3. Internet/Genetic Incubator Stocks

4. Sms 1.2 Client uninstall, please help

5. How to Convert TCCS to CVS

6. SMS 1.2 client uninstall, please help

7. FYI: ZA Zonelogs

8. 1.2 Client uninstall, please help

9. Please help: How to uninstall SMS 1.2

10. SMS 1.2 Client uninstall and SMS 2.0

11. HELP PLEASE !! : SMS 1.2 >> SMS 2.0