MPEG Layer 1

Post by Christi » Tue, 04 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

Im looking for the sourcecode of a MPEG Layer 1 (ONE)
Coder and Decoder (any platform, any language).
Maybe someone could give me a hint ?

Thanks a lot,
  Christian

---

1. DSP decoder for MPEG layer III

Does anyone know of a decoder board that can decode MPEG layer 3 files
faster than real time.  I need something that can decompress at 4X or
greater.  I've heard you can use a Motorola 56002, ATT DSP-32, or an ITT
3503C.  Does anyone know how these boards perform?

Thanks,

Rob Dabney

2. Duplicate E- Mail

3. MPEG layer 1 Audio Encoding

4. Leaving a copy of email on a POP3 server?

5. MPEG Layer III and Fixed Point DSP

6. Spoolsv.exe

7. MPEG Layers Question

8. Higher Screen Res. on Falcon.

9. MPEG Layer III code

10. MPEG Layer 3

11. Quantization in MPEG layer 3 audio coding algorithm

12. DSP MPEG-layer 3 code

13. MPEG layer 3