autocorrelation

Post by Stephan M. Sprenge » Sat, 29 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Hello
> we need some information about autocorrelation and fractionnal pitch In
> fact we search an algorithme for recognition of a notes in a monody (one
> note after another)
> Thanks

The book 'Digital Processing of Speech Signals' by Rabiner and Gold
covers this topic in depth (Prentice Hall). It is considered a standard
literature for pitch detection.

Stephan

                                               http://www.prosoniq.com
Geschaeftsfuehrer
Director, Research & Development
Prosoniq Products Software GmbH, Audio Research & Development
Technologiefabrik Karlsruhe, Germany

autocorrelation

Post by Arnold CHATELAI » Sat, 29 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello
we need some information about autocorrelation and fractionnal pitch In
fact we search an algorithme for recognition of a notes in a monody (one
note after another)
Thanks

1. Proof regarding autocorrelation of a pulse in white noise

Let  x[n] = s[n] + p[n]
where s[n] is complex Gaussian white noise (GWN)  and p[n] is a
complex signal in the for Ae^{j2pi w + phi} where w is radian
frequency and phi is a phase factor.
I want to show that if I do the autocorrelation of x[n]  (ie
x[n]x[n-1]* , where * denotes the complex conjugate) that the argument
will more closely approach the actual frequency of p[n],
so, if I did  the autocorrelation of x[n] and then took the argument
of the result, it would be with in some % of  the true frequency.
You can assume that the mean of the GWN is zero and the variance is
0.1 or whatever is convenient.

I have taken x[n]x[n-1]* and multiplied it out...and you can make a
few assumptions to limit terms, but I am not seeing a good way to show
what is happening w/ the argument.

Thanks
Craig

2. BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON

3. Correlations of discrete signals (autocorrelation and cross-correlation)

4. individual massmail in eudora?

5. LPC with Autocorrelation/Levinson Recursion

6. Summary on Distributed NQS request

7. LPC with autocorrelation

8. Norton Internet 2000 VS. ZoneAlarm, which is better?

9. FFT Autocorrelation. How?

10. Autocorrelation based on FFT

11. Updating autocorrelation

12. autocorrelation