? Audio Watermarking Tech-infos ?!

Post by Jürgen Opperman » Thu, 05 Nov 1998 04:00:00

hi, where can i find detailed information concerning the
audio-watermarking ?

any hint appreachiated
--
* * "We apologize for the inconvenience", Joogn (;

* (Please answer news with personal emails, thx !)

TCP/IP:+49.30.44 33 66 - 12
privat: 606 91 85

http://www.liquidaudio.de (your Music on the Web)

1. MPEG audio infos, where ?

Hello world,

Currently, I am developing a MPEG audio coder.. It sounds ok now, but can
anyone tell me where I can get the official test sequences to test it...

Where I can reach the ISO for MPEG standard, info, testing ? ftp sites ?
E-mail,... anything..

Arthur

2. Future Domain SCSI driver?

3. About Benmarking software in Digital Audio Watermarking

4. Great site

5. Where can I find benchmarking software for digital audio watermarking?

6. Help Windows DB Engine GUI

7. Help for audio watermarking

8. Handicapped suggestion

9. A "Tech"nical discussion for "Tech" - any other takers?

10. DVD-Audio & SACD tech. information

11. DSP PHASE EQUALIZER infos needed

12. LPC infos

13. Blue Box EVM56002 Based Infos