Freeware and Commercial Hidden Markov Model Toolkits

Freeware and Commercial Hidden Markov Model Toolkits

Post by Roberto Togne » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for updated information to the Speech FAQ on Hidden Markov
Model software/toolkits. As far as I can tell there is only HTK from
Entropic and the C++ HMM by Richard Myer. Is there any other
freeware/shareware/commercial software package that people are aware of?

Thanks for your help,
--
Dr. Roberto Togneri                        Phone: +61-9-380-2535     _--_|\
Centre for Intelligent Information Processing Systems               /      \

1. Hidden Markov Models and Entropy Minimization

Hi,

I am using hidden Markov models to analyse musical acoustic signals,
and discover their structure. This is pretty much like a "segmentation"
scheme.

Has anyone out there studied and implemented (in the HTK framework, or
Matlab, or whatever) the alternative learning algorithm designed by
Matthew
Brand in
"Structure Learning in conditional probability models via an entropic
prior
and parameter extinction", Neural Computation, vol.11, no.5,
pp.1,155-1.182,1999
which replace the traditional Baum Welch re-estimation algorithm ?

I am working on its implementation and I experience some difficulties.
If
anyone is involved, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Jean-Julien AUCOUTURIER
Audio & Music Processing Lab,
King's College, London.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Telnet and FTP gone after @HOME->ATTBI (???)

3. ISO: Rabiner Tutorial on Hidden Markov Models

4. MicroStation Modeler /J problem

5. help:Hidden Markov Modelling

6. validate xml with namespace ?

7. Hidden Markov Model Trainer

8. Win2K installation problem

9. On Hidden Markov Models for speech characterization

10. State estimation for hidden Markov models

11. Help with Hidden Markov Models

12. Hidden Markov

13. Viterbi algorithm use in Markov models