Where are the comp.dsp archives?

Post by Dan H » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

How do I find (if available) old dsp.comp messages? Is there an archive?
I seem to remember someone mentioning it (Rice University?). I wanted to
find some old threads.

Dan H.

Where are the comp.dsp archives?

Post by Gokhan Avkarogullar » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I haven't checked it for some time, but dejanews (www.dejanews.com) was
used to keep archieves of the newsgroups.
Gokhan Avkarogullari

Post by Robe » Fri, 12 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>You must be referring to:

>gopher://spib.rice.edu:70/77/SPIB/news/comp.dsp/.index/comp-dsp.

>But the last time I checked, it was still broken ( which seems to be
>it's majority state ).  I, and other persons from this group, wrote
>the relevant persons at Rice, bring it to their attention, but with no
>luck.  Perhaps, you can write back to this group and lets me/us know
>if you have anymore luck.  Or if you are succesful finding archives at
>Dejanews.

Yup, still broken.

"0- Cannot access directory 'Error in Hostdata!'
error.host      1"

whatever da hell that means.

R.
.