CD R's at Good Prices

Post by N.. » Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:00:00

We have the following CD-R media for sale.

Brand: Pioneer
Type: Printable Media (Surface is blank for printing or labels)
Type: Gold on Green
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: 6.99
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: Pioneer
Type: Gold on Green
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: 6.55
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: Maxell
Type: Gold on Gold
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: 6.55
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: TDK
Type: Gold on Green
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: 6.55
Minimum Order: 10

Brand: Hewlett Packard
Type Gold on Gold
Size: 74 min (650 mb)
Price: 7.15
Minimum Order: 10
Lifetime Warranty

The Copy Cat Shop has all your CD duplication, replication, recorders,
software, and media needs.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to call.

Cordially,

                        The Copy Cat Shop
                        213-650-1680
                        213-650-9110 Fax

1. CD, MASH DAC, Sampled Audio - Good paper here!

I found this article on the web,"A Fundamentel Introduction to the Compact
Disk", which has good explanations of audio sampling in general, and
a good overview of high quality D-to-A conversion using oversampling
DAC's and 1-bit DAC's. It also has a table of spec's for CD.

http://www.umn.edu/nlhome/g496/eric0139/Papers/paper.html

Greg

2. Support for 10.20

3. QUESTION: Why don't most DSP dealers have pricing on the web?

4. Please take minute to read this.

5. What's with TI Stock price?

6. How to have an Appendix using Latex2e

7. TI C80' SDB Price

8. Em-500 Back Up battery low

9. World's Lowest Priced Flt.Pt. DSP

10. TI's pricing