asynchronous sampling

Post by Milz » Tue, 08 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello all !

I don't like to sample a signal with a constant sample rate (e.g. 48
kHz). I have a trigger - signal which shows me when to sample the signal
but it is not constant in frequency.

Does anyone know if there are existing any Evaluation boards which i can
use for this purpose ??

Thanks

1. TMS320C32 RDY input asynchronous OK?

I have a question about the ready input on the TMS320C32.  If I fail to
meet the setup time for this line, will it cause any unpredictable
behavior, like an internal metastability that sends the chip out to
lunch?  I would like to drive this line true asynchronous to the clock.
If I don't meet the setup time, it won't be recognized till the next
clock, which is fine, but I have seen some ICs that insist that their
inputs obey the setup & hold times, or they have bad problems.  I hope
this is not the case for the C32.

TIA
Barry Brown

2. HELP - TURBO C++ 3.0 and sound with games in DOS under OS/2 2.1

3. compiler for asynchronous DSP core

4. High Performance Switch in SP1

5. c6x expansion bus (xbus) asynchronous mode code

6. FAQ: pointer to alt.usenet.offline-reader FAQs

7. Summer School on Asynchronous Circuit Design, mid July in France

8. ADSP-21160 (Hammerhead) Asynchronous Host Interface

9. Matlab C API and Asynchronous Matlab Events

10. C6x Asynchronous ready (ARDY) timing?

11. Inquire for asynchronous data/signal to synchronous data/signal IC part number

12. Using TMS320C6201 MCBSP as asynchronous RS232 port