Fiwiz homepage further improved

Post by Rainer Stor » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

The homepage of the new Digital Filter Design Wizard
"Fiwiz" has been improved again. I have added links to
download the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) for
Win95/98/NT, Solaris, Linux, and Mac OS.
Fiwiz can also be purchased more conveniently via
credit card using a secure link. I hope that Fiwiz
will be useful for you.

Rainer

Fiwiz homepage further improved

Post by Julius Kusum » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

um.... you forgot to include the URL :)
i'm assuming that this is accessible from your
website at ICSI? (howdy, neighbor!)

julius

--
BASiCS - Berkeley Audio-visual Signal Processing and Communication Systems
http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~kusuma

this opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of parties affiliated

A Mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems -  Paul Erdos

1. FFT code on my homepage (also hartley, integer FFT, n-dim FFT ...)

i am collecting useful FFT source code in C on my homepage

you find real, compl, FFT, fast hartley transform, integer FFT,
2dim, n-dim FFT , primefactor fft and more...

i hope that this will be useful for many people

please contribute (via email) to make it better and more complete !

focus is on C-code , FORTRAN only if no c-version avail

still missing:
mass storage fft, mass storage hartley transform,
radix 4 fft, radix 8 fft , winograd fft,
superoptimized fft for some constant size (eg. 1024 or 768)
numbertheoretic transforms,
walsh, haar , etc etc.
also convolution algorithms (fast and/or mass storage)
your interesting and clever articles about that topic are also welcome !

ENJOY !

joerg arndt

http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~arndt/joerg.html

2. Final Call - Task Specific Arch Sp Issue of Applied AI

3. TI-C26, 50 DSK Further pgms??

4. A Study on Free/Open Source Software Defect Management

5. Form Output used as further input

6. Command String

7. Further Studies

8. Updated Homepage from a DSP Company