LSI Logic L64032 MAC

Post by Jeff Mille » Wed, 14 May 1997 04:00:00

I'm helping some guys around here try to locate a few LSI Logic
L64032 MACs, which have been discontinued by LSI Logic.  I'm
told this is a 32x32 multiply-accumulate chip.  It's in a 132 PGA.

They would also like to know about any compatible substitutes they
could use to replace the L64032 in a redesign.

If you've encountered this part or this situation before, your help
would be greatly appreciated.

        Texas Instruments Systems Group

1. What do you know about LSI Logic?

What do you know about LSI Logic?

Feel like sharing that wealth of knowledge with us? We1re LSI Logic1s
advertising agency and we1re trying to gather facts, feelings, and
opinions about our client and their products. We have developed a few
strategic 3personalities2 for LSI Logic. Perhaps you could tell us which
ones seem most relevant to your experience.
If you do please go to:
www.winklermcmanus.com/lsi_face

Kind Regards,

Nina Milosevic
Director of Planning
Winkler McManus Advertising, SF USA

2. Sparc 2's at a GREAT PRICE!!

3. Wanted : LSI Logic Corp. Address

4. INTERFACE PROGRAMMERS/DEVELOPERS - HCI/Data-Visualization/3D; CMU,PA

5. LSI Logic contact

6. ANN: StopTime 2.0 Updated

7. HELP NEEDED: Using CRYSTAL D/A-A/D with LSI TMS320C50

8. real time OO development

9. HELP NEEDED: A/D with DSP96002 LSI System

10. variable input-output delay time on LSI 96k Board

11. WTB: Spectrum/LSI QPCC40 Board

12. DOS driver for LSI C44-DSP board ?

13. Lsi&Parts