SHARC: ELF to COFF converter or DXE to COFF converter

SHARC: ELF to COFF converter or DXE to COFF converter

Post by Thierry LEBOUR » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

    I used to work with the SHARC EZ-ICE SHARC emulattor and 3.3 the SHARC
compiler.
Now I work with Visual DSP and I am not able to emulate the *.DXE code.

    Please, if you know a ELF to COFF converter or a DXE to COFF converter,
could you mail me information.

Thanks a lot.

SHARC: ELF to COFF converter or DXE to COFF converter

Post by Serguei Loukiano » Fri, 12 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi, Thierry.
You have got two options:
1. Download elf beta plugin for the 3.3 tools. It's OK for 60, 61, 62.
2. Annoy your local ADI office with requests for the VDSP beta emulator. IT IS
AVAILABLE!!!

> Hello,

>     I used to work with the SHARC EZ-ICE SHARC emulattor and 3.3 the SHARC
> compiler.
> Now I work with Visual DSP and I am not able to emulate the *.DXE code.

>     Please, if you know a ELF to COFF converter or a DXE to COFF converter,
> could you mail me information.

> Thanks a lot.

1. DSK to COFF Converter

I want to know if there is a latest version of C50DSK Debugger (DSK5D.exe)
that could transfer memory dumps to DOS files with the "Memory Save"
feature. I also need a COFF TO ASCII conversion (for C5x DSK) program
for translate the output of the dsk5d's memory-dumps to ASCII format.
I need that kind of utility to view the output of my DSK with the other
viewer, such as Microsoft Excell, Mathcad, etc.
The other utility that I also need is "Coff to DSK" and DSK to Coff"
program. Could you tell me where can I find all of those utility ?
I've already looked at ftp.ti.com but I still can't find it.

2. video cd

3. COFF file converter for C6x

4. Opening attachmmmments

5. COFF to text, or maybe even Excel format file converter.

6. !!!!!!!!! FREE Pro Quality MIDI files at my web site - over 2290 visitors since July 16, 1996, THANKS !!!!!!!!!

7. TI C24x COFF to DSK converter utility required

8. BSP modifications and generating vxWorks image with Tornado I I

9. COFF to DSK convertor

10. COFF to .DAT converter for C5x

11. Are xxx.EXE files COFF format for ADSP-2106x SHARC?

12. CSWAP and COFF format on the SHARC

13. FWD: [Q] SHARC Coff format