Free DSP hardware and software

Post by Chris Bor » Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:54:55

Following a merger, I now have some redundant DSP systems that I would
like to give away to good homes.

There are two types of system:

1) PC boards based on the AT&T DSP32C (a floating point DSP programmed
in C). I have about a dozen boards with different analog I/O daughter
cards, also full sets of software including C compiler and
documentation.

2) Burr Brown 'DSPlay' systems - these also use DSP32C but the
programming environment (DOS based) uses block diagrams for real time
processing. Again, I have sets of software and documentation o go with
these.

These would be best to supplement systems for an existing user of such
things - I would give preference to an educational institute which
could make use for general purpose DSP teaching and project work.

I'd like to send the whole of each set of hardware to one recipient
rather than have to go through and divide it up. It would also be
cheaper if the recipient were in England, where I am.

Please send private email if you could make use of these systems.

Thanks,

-----------------------
Chris Bore
Vice President
Sales Marketing and Training
Momentum Data Systems

http://www.mds.com

1. Free DSP filter design software

For any interested party,  I can send you FREE DSP
filter software that calculates FIR, IIR filters
and does Remez exchange as well.  Hilbert
transforms are thrown in for good measure.  Also,
it graphs filter response to your PC screen.  It
runs under DOS,  is menu/mouse driven and is simple
to use.  It is freeware, I wrote it.
For your copy simply address your request to me at

Regards,
Brian Senese

2. TCP/IP and SLIP

3. Free DSP filter software ... again

4. x10fx100.zip - FX v1.0: TW-523 X10 command interpreter

5. Free Windows DSP simulation software

6. (GDI+) getting pixel data from a Form

7. Free DSP filter design software .. last chance

8. Eudora Light

9. Free DSP software

10. need free DSP software

11. Announcement: Free Software for DSP

12. new group for DSP free software ?

13. Books on evolution of DSP hardware / overviews of current hardware