JPEG in Matlab

Post by Martin Rub?k Peterse » Fri, 11 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm looking for a Matlab program to perform image compression with the
'baseline' JPEG standart.

If you have such a program I'm wery interested

Thanks in advance
Martin

1. INDUSTRY COURSES ON JPEG/MPEG AC-3, MATLAB, CDMA

INDUSTRY SHORT COURSES

CRS 1 - Multimedia Video and Audio Processing, March 11-12, 1999  (2
days)
(Immediately before ICASSP-99) - INSTRUCTORS FROM INTEL AND ASU
LEARN ABOUT:  JPEG, MPEG, H.XXX, AC-3, SDDS, STANDARDS

CRS 2 - CDMA Fundamentals, March 22-23, 1999 (2 days) (Before ICASSP-99)

(Immediately after ICASSP-99) - INSTRUCTOR FROM BELL LABS
LEARN ABOUT: IS-95, Signaling and Physical layer

CRS 3: MATLAB Programming for DSP Applications, May 1999
Filter Design using MATLAB, FFTs, Speech Coding using MATLAB etc

For more information contact:
Andreas Spanias, Arizona State Univeristy

MATLAB is registered trademark of The MathWorks

2. CeRunAppAtEvent - How to disable ? Is is once ?

3. REQ: SN for Fusion Plug-ins (Mac)

4. Trend Price confusion

5. GPS & INS blending

6. MiniDV tape drives?

7. 4 video input 1 video output showing all video ins

8. Mac II 4M SIMMS in other Macs

9. Any DSP online info? (SoundEffects plug ins)

10. Matlab/C++ (was: C++ & matlab engine, gcc versus SUNWspro cc)

11. Matlab C API and Asynchronous Matlab Events

12. JPEG Encoder/Decoder for Blackfin

13. Lifting description in JPEG-2000