Latest Analog Device SHARC C compiler release ?

Latest Analog Device SHARC C compiler release ?

Post by Thierry LEBOUR » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

    I would like to kwon what is the latest Analog Device Sharc C compiler
release.
I actually have the 1.3 release who has some bugs on the C optimizer.

Thanks

Latest Analog Device SHARC C compiler release ?

Post by aeros.. » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Off topic:
Usually, it is best to find a reasonably good compiler - if available at
all... and then stick with it.  Every compiler has bugs and better the
devil you know and never change tools in the middle of a project.

Cheers,

Herman
http://www.agt.net/public/aerosoft