Examples for 'C50 TDM-Port ?

Post by Moritz v. Buttl » Tue, 18 Feb 1997 04:00:00

        Hi !

Is there anybody who has experience with the TDM-port ? I need to connect
8 serial DA's to the 'C50 EVM. I'm also thinking about using 74LS165
shifting registers with the parallel I/O port. Are there examples for this
out there ? I'm happy for any help from you.

 Thanks in advance,

        Moritz
----------

1. Porting from Turbo C++ to 'C50

I am developing an application on PC using Borland Turbo C++. Ultimately
this will be ported over to the 'C50 via the TMS320 C compiler.

The problem is I'm concerned about byte-ordering and differences in the way
these two environments allocate structures and variables in memory.

Has anyone else had any experience of this sort of thing who could give me
any advice to avoid possible pitfalls?

Many thanks for any help

Clive Wilson

2. Create Library from ASCII-Code

3. Help with SHARC serial port in TDM mode

4. Presentation Master

5. DSK TDM Serial Port

6. Implementing Where Clause

7. Q: how to send a 'double' over the TI TMS3202407's SCI-port ?

8. Simulating tools for fieldbuses?

9. Examples of *working* C50 C-code?

10. DSP56362 - 'DAX' port code for SPDIF Transmiter.

11. booting DSP's using a computer's com port

12. C IO port commands example for TMS320c24x

13. C50 DSK EPP port throughput