S16: Hang-on

Post by Nick Humphri » Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:00:00

How do you change gear in HangOn in System 16? I've looked at the settings,
the readme, and they don't mention anything.

      If the Truth is Out There, what's In Here?
          The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years
       http://www.the-den.clara.net/ys/cover.htm

S16: Hang-on

Post by Christoph Na » Thu, 12 Feb 1998 04:00:00

>How do you change gear in HangOn in System 16? I've looked at the settings,
>the readme, and they don't mention anything.

Uh, can you change the gear in Hang On?  I thought that only Outrun
and Pole Position had this feature but not the Hang-On's.  At least,
I've played around with both Hang On and Super Hang On and never found
a button to change the gear.  The bike accelerates just fine so I
figure it isn't necessary either.
--

Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

S16: Hang-on

Post by 2 The Lim » Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:00:00

You can't shift gears in Hang On or SHO.

The Sega Master System Hang-On has gear-shifting- but it's not really
a true conversion of the arcade.

(Christoph Nahr) spoke forth:

>>How do you change gear in HangOn in System 16? I've looked at the settings,
>>the readme, and they don't mention anything.

>Uh, can you change the gear in Hang On?  I thought that only Outrun
>and Pole Position had this feature but not the Hang-On's.  At least,
>I've played around with both Hang On and Super Hang On and never found
>a button to change the gear.  The bike accelerates just fine so I
>figure it isn't necessary either.
>--

>Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

1. Super Hang-On ROM?

I was just wondering whether anyone knew where I could find a Super
Hang-On ROM for the KGen Megadrive emulator. I have looked everywhere I
know of for it. If anyone knows, could they E-Mail me?

Thanks in advance.

-- Jonthan.
Jonathan M Baker                     Member of PLOT

Tron Software                               "Not all drugs are good.
http://snowwhite.it.bton.ac.uk/~jmb36/       Some are great!" - Bill Hicks

2. Not to mention (amigas - unoficially - soon)

3. SP3 install hangs, and hangs, and hangs...

4. Weird Issue With SSI

5. A4000 hangs - doesn't hang - hangs - etc.

6. MAPI and upgrading vb

7. Hey "MVP's" Hang, Hang, Hang

8. TCP/IP printing from AS/400 to Netport XL???

9. hang hang hang MS98

10. Torisan CDR-S16 CDROM & Merlin

11. MARS8/S16/Sound

12. TORISAN CDR-S16 Driver Needed! Help!

13. Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed