Ultramania 64 Survey

Post by Jonas Sadauska » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

Hey, im just wanting to take a little survey for Ultramania 64. First
off, do any of you guys have a good name for it? Also im wonderin what
accessories do you have. Do you have a Hard Disk or a mouse for example?
Also, i will add hotkeys to certain files so it loads them - thanks for
the suggestion.

 Ultramania Network

Ultramania 64 Survey

Post by Linus ?kerlun » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

>  Hey, im just wanting to take a little survey for Ultramania 64. First
> off, do any of you guys have a good name for it? Also im wonderin what
> accessories do you have. Do you have a Hard Disk or a mouse for
> example? Also, i will add hotkeys to certain files so it loads them -
> thanks for the suggestion.

I think most people reading this newsgroup only use emulators. The
people on comp.sys.cbm use the real thing.

Linus

http://hem2.passagen.se/c64linus/index.html
http://members.xoom.com/vic20/index.html
http://user.tninet.se/~uxm165t/index.htm

1. Explaining Ultramania 64.

Now some of you have questioned the motives behind the Ultramania GUI.
Thats fine by me. The fact of the matter is that there is no support for
Commodore 64. ESCOM who bought the rights dont support it, in fact
no-one really does support it. I am creating a new file format with it
allowing for real fast download and graphics. What I am doing is
creating a nieche market for me and a 'New-Commodore' for you. As for
wether I have heard about GEOS, yes I have. In fact thats kinda like
asking when Bill Gates made Windows to save a dying system had he gerd
of Mac? Yes. Also comming soon will be heaps of cables and things which
allow you to use PC accessories on C64, which is another reason for
Ultra-GUI; when GEOS was made, for a start, did cable Internet exist?
What about 3D excelerator cards? No? I didn't think so.

Unlike Escom we are interested in C64, not a few developers who use
Amiga 4000 to make graphics animations. And thats the bottom line.
 From Wrestling, TV, and Classic computers theres one place to go!

2. PDF

3. Ultramania 64

4. SMP hacking...

5. Mario 64 and 64 emulator?? -- BULLSHIT

6. Net::FTP troubles

7. Games (d.64, t.64)

8. OS/2, where can I find it?...

9. Mario 64 and 64 emulator??

10. HVSC User Survey

11. FINAL REPOST: Commodore Users Survey! HELP!

12. c65 survey