Neogeo sound dumps

Post by Bill Andrew » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

There seem to be a lot of new sound dumps out there.
I've never tried the Neogeo roms due to a shitty CPU.

Am I to assume that the existing Neogeo roms out there without the sound
dump upgrades are shit?

Cheers....

Neogeo sound dumps

Post by YorYo » Sun, 27 Dec 1998 04:00:00

No they are simply without proper sound or without sound at all when
played. Graphics are simply fantastic.
--
main()
{