SC/MP Elektor Emulator aviable

Post by Sipke de Wa » Tue, 01 May 2001 05:27:44

Hi Folks,

Come and see/get the SC/MP emulator of the first ever Elektor
microprocessor DIY design from 1977

Some of you may have even build this one themselves 24 years ago

I wrote an emulator for it. It's aviable at the next site with some
background info as well

http://xgistor.ath.cx/scmp.htm

Regards

Sipke de Wal

Post by Thierry B » Sat, 05 May 2001 02:00:55

> Come and see/get the SC/MP emulator of the first ever Elektor
> microprocessor DIY design from 1977

> http://xgistor.ath.cx/scmp.htm

        I _want_ the same for Unix :)

SC/MP Elektor Emulator aviable

Post by Sipke de Wa » Sat, 05 May 2001 16:43:07

I've suggested WINE to somebody and he tried, but ran into
trouble installing the vb60 runtime dll-files,

I dunno if anybody in this group has some experience with
WINE and VisualBasic-software?

If this could be resolved the SC/MP emulator could run
under LINUX or any other NUX as well.

By the way: I've got other emulators "mirrored" at my
site as well, goto the FILES section.

Sipke de Wal
http://xgistor.ath.cx

Post by Thierry B » Tue, 08 May 2001 17:49:51

> I've suggested WINE to somebody and he tried, but ran into
> trouble installing the vb60 runtime dll-files,

        WINE is tooooooo slow on my 486
Quote:

> By the way: I've got other emulators "mirrored" at my
> site as well, goto the FILES section.

        Yea, and I've started studies for a 4004
        emulator. May be graphical, with Allegro
        library, so portable from Unix to inferiors
        OS :)

Th.

SC/MP Elektor Emulator aviable

Post by Sipke de Wa » Thu, 10 May 2001 06:35:15

Cool..........!

Keep me posted on this

You've propably seen the 4004/4040 Datasheets in the file section
of my site ........

Sipke de Wal
http://xgistor.ath.cx

> > I've suggested WINE to somebody and he tried, but ran into
> > trouble installing the vb60 runtime dll-files,

> WINE is tooooooo slow on my 486

> > By the way: I've got other emulators "mirrored" at my
> > site as well, goto the FILES section.

> Yea, and I've started studies for a 4004
> emulator. May be graphical, with Allegro
> library, so portable from Unix to inferiors
> OS :)

> Th.

1. SC/MP NIBL Emulator

Hi Folk,

Henry Mason coded an emulator for the SC/MP NIBL system
This was a SC/MP based development system that National Semiconductor
made back in the seventies. It includes the NIBL ROM so you can program
it in very itsypitsy tiny BASIC. I'll be on the lookout for more info on
this system.
If any of you know more about this system: mail me via the "about me"
section
of my site

SC/MP NIBL & Elektor emulators are aviable for downloading
at my SC/MP page.

http://xgistor.ath.cx

Drill down to:
==> Vintage Computers ==> SC/MP Elektor Emulator

Regards,

Sipke de Wal

2. How To Get A RuntimeMethodHandle?

3. About the SC mailing list and SC 0.80

4. Finale 2002 entry - editing notes after entry

5. Connect an MPS 803 to a PC

6. blackice and netmeeting problem

7. GeoCable II vs MPS 803?

8. Re2: Request for Text Based Combo Box in C++ with TV 2.0

9. MPS-802 (1526) printer driver wanted

10. PrintMaster/PrintShop wanted that works with MPS-802

11. MPS-802 (1526) printer driver wanted PLEASE!!!

12. PrintShop/Master with MPS-802 driver Wanted

13. HELP: MPS 1526!!