Looking for an impossible to find Apple 2 .DSK

Looking for an impossible to find Apple 2 .DSK

Post by wastl.. » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:09:34

I have been looking for a wonderful OLD Apple2 game either published
by EPYX or Automated Simulations called "Hellfire Warrior" This was
part of the DunjonQuest series.  I am also looking for the EVEN HARDER
to find DATA(expantion) disk for this game called something like "The
key of Ankeron"...The reason I am interested in this at all is because
I recently got my hands on a WORKING Apple //e...I do have several
Ibm pc Apple 2 emulators as well. I really hope that someone still has
this game...I remember spending days and days playing it in my
youth....Also, if these impossible to find titles ARE still out there
somewhere...Maybe they are in .DSK format?...Please help m out...

Thanks In Advance!!!!!