away notice

Post by Igor Kaludje » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:43:30

I wont have access to email for a week, so new posters please be patient
(old ones have auto-approve status).

Thank you.

--
Igor Kaludjer
comp.simulation moderator

1. "Giving" CBM Stuff away ...

Hi all...

   Once I've used the 1541 drive to pull the programs from my old pet disks
onto my PC, I have the following to give to someone (if you wish to pay for
it, you can - the highest bidder gets it all - no partials- you pay for
shipping - if no one offers $$, the first request gets it - shipped
collect)

   1541 drive
   Plus 4K machine - I'd never heard of it myself-not sure if it works
   C64 Machine
   Epson lx-86
   Commodore 1702 Monitor

The C64, 1541, monitor and printer were in use until about 2 weeks ago when
the person using them bought a PC - I know they work...I hooked them up...

I will not check this news group for requests, please e-mail me if you are
interested.

I will notify the "lucky" person by December 1st
--
Derek McGowan

www.tecworld.net
www.bconnex.net/~mcgms

2. Slow Performance on shares with many files using TCP againt NETBEUI

3. EARN AN INCOME GIVING AWAY FREE PAGERS!

4. was: Re: GEOS/NDO Postscript to typsetter

5. New 800/888 Service Avalabale That will blow you away!!!!!!

6. Any good shareware programs for BASIC programming?

7. PC64 has passed away :-(...

8. E-commerce

9. Commodore page give away

10. Giving away some old C64 gear