I found it!!!!! and.....a question

Post by Giovann » Sat, 24 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I found the game with the man who climbs a rope or fall in the water;
it's TALISMAN

and.....I have problems running CIRCUS ATTRACTIONS; C64S has problems
with sound but it loads the menu, CCS64 says to change disk but even if
you do so it doesn't matter; ??? I remember that when CIRCUS ATTRACTIONS
was loading on the commodore, the disk drive led was not blinking, I
mean it was always black, perhaps it has a strange loading system; is
there someone who uses it on some emulators? I deleted VICE, but I think
I'll download it again, I want to try it with that file

another thing; SOLO FLIGHT (which in my italian disk was SIMULAZIONE DI
VOLO 3) was (in my disk) in the first side; in the second there was
TOWER CONTROL; do you have it? I deleted it (mistake)

bye

I found it!!!!! and.....a question

Post by Giovann » Tue, 27 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I deleted TOWER CONTROL..........

> >another thing; SOLO FLIGHT (which in my italian disk was SIMULAZIONE DI
> >VOLO 3) was (in my disk) in the first side; in the second there was
> >TOWER CONTROL; do you have it? I deleted it (mistake)

> You deleted _what_? Solo Flight or Tower Control?

> CU!     Markus

1. C64 Road to Moscow - please help me find it!

I am desperately looking for the game "Road to Moscow" for the C64...
I have a D64 image of it but it is corrupt, stops with "?FILE DATA
ERROR" after choosing senario. I have checked every C64 FTP site and
website that I know of, and nobody has it. Can anyone help me?
(I am NOT looking for "Raid over Moscow" or "Rumble over Moscow")

Thanks!!

2. mysql.sock

3. Topology generation question - answer found.

4. Experience with Info Prod. FB213?

5. Epsilon Emulator`s was on test (not found yet) (Tomorrow found)

6. Disk Manager does not see the other drive on the Controller Card

7. SC 0.82.63 beta released, test it!

8. Freeware utility to change folder permissions

9. Commodore PET group! join it!

10. let me tell you how I did it!

11. The Halley Project (looking for it!)

12. Blast it!