Super Hang-On ROM?

Post by Rage Matr » Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I was just wondering whether anyone knew where I could find a Super
Hang-On ROM for the KGen Megadrive emulator. I have looked everywhere I
know of for it. If anyone knows, could they E-Mail me?

Thanks in advance.

-- Jonthan.
Jonathan M Baker                     Member of PLOT

Tron Software                               "Not all * are good.
http://www.veryComputer.com/~jmb36/       Some are great!" - Bill Hicks

1. S16: Hang-on

How do you change gear in HangOn in System 16? I've looked at the settings,
the readme, and they don't mention anything.

      If the Truth is Out There, what's In Here?
          The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years
       http://www.the-den.clara.net/ys/cover.htm

2. Emacs & Pine for SCO?

3. ROM pages wanted for ROMS on the NET / Download Super Mario World 2 here

4. WTB: Studio 16 for $650

5. Super Pac-Man? Super Cobra?

6. Sharing serial ports, and PhoneNET between two points without wire.

7. Dragon Ball Super Goku Den 1. Super Nintendo

8. Tape backup and Disk Mirror

9. MAME .27 - PENGO, SUPER COBRA, XEVIOUS, & SUPER XEVIOUS

10. AARGH ... sound hangs in CCS64 !

11. PC64 w 2.14 HELP- Hangs when Start

12. Frodo 4.0 Win32---FrodoSC hangs with "1541 chip emulation" on ????