Anybody willing to write an emulator of this hand-held device?

Anybody willing to write an emulator of this hand-held device?

Post by David Butter » Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:49:57

<snip>

Quote:> - it can *not* work on UAE because it requires an MMU, which AFAIK
> is not emulated yet

<snip>

A bit of Googling reveals "Wez Furlong's MMU patch for UAE":

http://www.freiburg.linux.de/~uae/bin/patches/mmu/uae-0.8.20.2-mmu.di...

Would that be any use? (This is decidedly not my speciaality!)

--
Above address *is* valid - but snip spamtrap to get me to *read*!

Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html

Post by saim » Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:26:24

> <snip>
> > - it can *not* work on UAE because it requires an MMU, which AFAIK
> > is not emulated yet
> <snip>

> A bit of Googling reveals "Wez Furlong's MMU patch for UAE":

> http://www.freiburg.linux.de/~uae/bin/patches/mmu/uae-0.8.20.2-mmu.di...

> Would that be any use? (This is decidedly not my speciaality!)

Oh, I must say that this is unexpected... I'd like to try, but right
now I don't have a machine of my own to try it on... can anybody help,
please?

Regards,
saimo