SIMULATION DIGEST V3 N4

Post by Moderator: Paul Fishwi » Sat, 02 Jun 1990 14:07:00

Volume: 3, Issue: 4, Tue Jun 21 09:07:06 EDT 1988

+----------------+
| TODAY'S TOPICS |
+----------------+

(1) AI and Simulation Special Issue
(2) Request for Net Address

Moderator: Paul Fishwick, Univ. of Florida

Date: Fri, 17 Jun 88 16:47:00 EDT

                          P l e a s e    P o s t

                        ==========================
                        *** CALL  FOR   PAPERS ***
                        ==========================
                   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & SIMULATION
                        ==========================

                               EXTENDED
                        DEADLINE: JULY 15, 1988
                        ==========================
                             Second Notice

Publication: ACM SIGSIM SIMULETTER
Issues # 3 and 4, 1988
Topic: Artificial Intelligence and Simulation
Paper Deadline: July 15, 1988 (issue #3), September 1, 1988 (issue #4)
Paper Length: 800 words to 5000 words
Spacing: Single
Leave pages *unnumbered* - publisher will do numbering
Send 3 copies of the manuscript on 8 1/2 x 11 paper
Send to:

Prof. Paul A. Fishwick
SIGSIM Associate Editor for Tech. Themes
Dept. of Computer and Information Science
University of Florida
Bldg. CSE, Room 301
Gainesville, FL 32611

NOTE: Your submission must be camera ready (i.e. include
all figures and tables within text)
Request:

All research associated with knowledge based simulation and
bridging the gap between AI methodology and topics within
simulation.

Policy:

Contributions can flexibly range between 800 and 5000 words.
All contributions must be original. Papers will be reviewed and
a letter of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the first
author. If an accepted paper cannot be fit into a special issue
(due to size limitations or other considerations) then it will
be forwarded to the editor for inclusion in a later issue.
SIGSIM:

The SIGSIM (ACM Special Interest Group in SIMulation) publication
"SIMULETTER" has had a technical theme associated with each issue
beginning with issue # 2 for 1988. SIMULETTER will soon join
with IEEE TC MODELLING to form a single, joint newsletter
promoted by both ACM and IEEE.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 88 08:26:00 +0200

Subject: help

[[Can someone help Evelyn? She needs a net address. Unfortunately, I
do not currently archive issues of comp.simulation. Please respond
directly to Evelyn at the address below. Thank you. -paf]]

In the last digest (vol. 3, issue 2) there was an e-mail about Stanford
Mulitprocessor Simulation System (taken from news group comp.parallel -paf).
And I would like to get more informations about it. But unfortunately I can't
participate in this group. And for me it is not possible to get the correct e-mail adress. I've tried some times but every time I've got "user unknown".
So I beg you, if possible, send me the e-mail adress of Bruce A. Delagi (he
is the author), please.

Thanks
Evelyn Pfeuffer

or       UUCP: unido!ztivax!christine!sys111

o-mail: Siemens Ag, ZT ZTI SYS111
        Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
        D - 8000 Munich 83
        West Germany

+--------------------------+
| END OF SIMULATION DIGEST |
+--------------------------+

1. SIMULATION DIGEST V28 N4

Volume: 28, Issue: 4, Thu Mar 23 14:48:52 EST 1995

+----------------+
| TODAY'S TOPICS |
+----------------+

* Moderator: Paul Fishwick, Univ. of Florida

  post to comp.simulation via USENET
* Archives available via FTP to bikini.cis.ufl.edu (128.227.224.1).
  Login as 'anonymous', use your e-mail address as the password, change
  directory to pub/simdigest. Do 'binary' before any file transfers.
* Simulation Tools available by doing above and changing the
  directory to pub/simdigest/tools.

END OF SIMULATION DIGEST
************************

2. Want to learn Prolog - requirements?

3. SIMULATION DIGEST V3 N7

4. WARNING ! Atari ST owners look away now....

5. SIMULATION DIGEST V3 N6

6. Why Do Music CDs Keep Playing

7. SIMULATION DIGEST V3 N5

8. Ramsey Question