what happened to game-consoles emulator group?

what happened to game-consoles emulator group?

Post by Stuar » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I only get about 2 new posts a day now. Is it dying or my SP?

what happened to game-consoles emulator group?

Post by Pashkovsky Alexe » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Same to me.
Probably there's an epydemic desease caught all foojin owners :)
Let's see what jim will say :)

> I only get about 2 new posts a day now. Is it dying or my SP?

what happened to game-consoles emulator group?

Post by Jac » Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:00:00

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998 06:51:07 +0300, Pashkovsky Alexey

>Same to me.
>Probably there's an epydemic desease caught all foojin owners :)
>Let's see what jim will say :)

>> I only get about 2 new posts a day now. Is it dying or my SP?

Comp.emulators.game-consoles activity for the past couple of days:

8/26 - 39 messages
8/27 - 50
8/28 - 59
8/29 - 58
8/30 - 7 (so far)

Far from dead. It must be your SP.

--
Jack - Senior Software Engineer - emulation fan - crank ;-)
I hate finding SPAM in my mailbox (it gets all green and stuff).

1. Console group RFD update

Okay; I didn't quite get the 130 replies I had hoped for, but there has
been enough interest that I think an RFD is warranted.

Due to the nebulous nature of the term "console," I've written the RFD
with a proposed newsgroup name of "comp.emulators.game-consoles." (Beleive
me, it'll be a lot easier to get through the RFD period with this
name.)

I'm sending it to the n.a.n moderators today; it should be showing up
in a few days. Thanks to everyone who replied.

--

  Wow!  Look!!  A stray meatball!!  Let's interview it!

2. Sun parts in the UK - where?

3. FINAL CFV pointer: comp.emulators.game-consoles

4. SCSI and ESDI under OS/2: possbile?

5. RFD pointer: comp.emulators.game-consoles

6. Harris TS-21 Internals

7. CFV pointer: comp.emulators.game-consoles

8. defrag crashing.

9. CFV: comp.emulators.game-consoles

10. RFD: comp.emulators.game-consoles

11. Comp.emulators.game-consoles status

12. emulators of Game Consoles.

13. SNES Emulator/Console Copier games trading