Game Show ROMs

Post by DLetterm » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am looking for Game Show roms for the C64.

I have:
Card Sharks (and PlayYour Cards Right)
Classic Concentration
Family Feud
$100,000 Pyramid
Jeopardy (1st Edition)

I would like any info on where some other ROMs are, I am looking to do a web
page just on Game Show roms.  These in particular I remember existed and would
like to obtain:
Hollywood Squares
Wipeout
High Rollers
Wheel of Fortune (multiple editions)
Other Jeopardy Editions

Thanks for any info.
Don't go there........

Game Show ROMs

Post by Cameron Kaise » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>I am looking for Game Show roms for the C64.

Sorry, I don't know of any game show titles on cartridge.

--

 -- supporting the Commodore 64/128:  http://computerworkshops.home.ml.org/ --
   head moderator comp.binaries.cbm * cbm special forces unit $ea31 (tincsf)

Game Show ROMs

Post by Chris Li » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

On 04 Dec 1998 07:35:04 PST, Cameron Kaiser

>>I am looking for Game Show roms for the C64.

>Sorry, I don't know of any game show titles on cartridge.

Cameron, don't do that! Apparently, this guy was not asking for a
cartridge but for a C64 ROM! And since when did C64 ROMs come on
cartridges? Man, you surely don't have a clue about the comandere 64!
I mean, it's not a f*cking console, right? Take my word, this poor guy
was really in search of...:

(drumroll...)

***  c64 dIzC R0mZ *** :-))) !
               ^^^^
Chris.

Game Show ROMs

Post by DLetterm » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Duh, I thought I'd read the newsgroup name correctly ;)
Don't go there........

Game Show ROMs

Post by David St. Hubbi » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

im sure he means diskand tape images too if hes running an emulator
you know what he means

its like calling a magazine for a gun a clip a clip isnt a magazine but
people understand what you mean

:
: >I am looking for Game Show roms for the C64.
:
: Sorry, I don't know of any game show titles on cartridge.
:
: --

Post by Pete63 » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>im sure he means diskand tape images too if hes running an emulator
>you know what he means

>its like calling a magazine for a gun a clip a clip isnt a magazine but
>people understand what you mean

So by that logic, it would be ok to call cartridges tapes! Because back when I
was an Atari 2600 freak, my friends always asked if I had any new 'tapes' for
it. I guess the cartridge was a new concept back in '80, and they could  relate
better to casette tapes.. Very similar to these guys asking for ROMS. Geez that
drove me nuts back then.

-pete
"Now watch, as I use the power of my mind to move your controller!!" - Psycho
Mantis, MGS

Game Show ROMs

Post by JE » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>im sure he means diskand tape images too if hes running an emulator
>you know what he means

>its like calling a magazine for a gun a clip a clip isnt a magazine but
>people understand what you mean

I understand. Anyone have the Fort Apocalypse gun clip?

--
http://home9.inet.tele.dk/jez   remove .nospam to email    _ _____ _____
                                                          | | ____|__  /
 .+'''+.         .+'''+.         .+'''+.               _  | |  _|   / /

         '+.,.+'         '+.,.+'         '+.,.+'       \___/|_____/____|

Game Show ROMs

Post by Cameron Kaise » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>>im sure he means diskand tape images too if hes running an emulator
>>you know what he means

>>its like calling a magazine for a gun a clip a clip isnt a magazine but
>>people understand what you mean
>I understand. Anyone have the Fort Apocalypse gun clip?

Forget the gun clip. I want the T-shirt, the action figure, the motorised
helicopter and the Saturday morning cartoon.

--

 -- supporting the Commodore 64/128:  http://computerworkshops.home.ml.org/ --
   head moderator comp.binaries.cbm * cbm special forces unit $ea31 (tincsf)
personal page http://calvin.ptloma.edu/~spectre/ * "when in doubt, take a pawn"

Game Show ROMs

Post by Chris Li » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00

On 04 Dec 1998 14:31:25 PST, Cameron Kaiser

>>>im sure he means diskand tape images too if hes running an emulator
>>>you know what he means

>>>its like calling a magazine for a gun a clip a clip isnt a magazine but
>>>people understand what you mean

>>I understand. Anyone have the Fort Apocalypse gun clip?

>Forget the gun clip. I want the T-shirt, the action figure, the motorised
>helicopter and the Saturday morning cartoon.

I simply don't get it anymore: Now, are we talking about a newspaper
or a video ;-) ? Clip magazine? A-huh! This guy with the horrible
punctuation probably wanted to hint at a newspaper full of video
reviews! But where's the link to Fort Apocalypse? GUN? Hmmm... So
there was a Fort called by the name of Apocalypse, and somebody with a
gun... Is it the story of one of these video clips described in this
magazine you guys are talking about?

Well, now I'm totally confused. Guess I'll get my old VICE
(Vindows-Cosole-Emulator), grab me some kewl N64 ROMZ and play "Super
Pong Deluxe '98" :-( .

Chris.

P.S.: I hope there's virtually NOBODY out there who takes this thread
seriously. Otherwise I'm expecting the doorbell riniging within the
next hours, and some nice chaps in white dresses ;-) ...

Game Show ROMs

Post by Chris Li » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Oh, that'd be okay. You're not in serious trouble unless we wear black.

>Oops, shouldn't have said that...

(Somewhere in an Italian restaurant in the centre of Hannover, in a
shadowed edge of the rooms, two people speak with low voices...:)

Markus, old friend, you wouldn't do this to me, would you? I mean,
after all we've been through, bashing newbies, getting rid of their
carcasses, bribing the boss of that old concrete factory, etc.? And
after all I've done for you and your family? So, kiss that fat ring on
my finger and repeat: "I owe you my life and the lifes of those who I
love." Otherwise I'd be forced to tell the boys you were asking for
ROMz, Fort Apocalypse, or how to open certain hangar doors. Then it
would be you whose loss we had to cry about. You wouldn't want this,
eh? I thought so... Okay, now get that rusty old gun and get back to
your goddamn work :-) !

Don "P00" Chris.

Game Show ROMs

Post by Local H/BCI/PSW/SYS/SC » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I understand. Anyone have the Fort Apocalypse gun clip?

>--

LOL...I'm looking for Fort Apocalypse as well, but I must have the magazine,
as the gun clip won't work for me. Any ideas?

Game Show ROMs

Post by DLetterm » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00

OK, you've all been super funny :)  I guess I'd just like to bring this back to
the subject I had.  If you have the DISK IMAGES :)  , I wouldn't mind knowing
the location :)   Especially Wipeout.  Thanks.  And a merry christmas to all.
Don't go there........

Game Show ROMs

Post by Cameron Kaise » Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:00:00

>> Forget the gun clip. I want the T-shirt, the action figure, the motorised
>> helicopter and the Saturday morning cartoon.
>I want the officially licensed F (TM) A (TM) breakfast cereal (You know,
>one of those ones they advertise as "part of this complete breakfast",
>but if you removed the cereal and left everything else (coffee, juice,
>fruit, toast, eggs, etc), you would still have a "complete breakfast").

Yeah! Fortified with vitamins. And it has to have those stale marshmallows
in it. Do you guys get those (gag) Marshmallow Vowel Alpha-Bits down under?
Or Lucky Charms? Those hideous * creme gelatine things that are hard
as * and taste like rancid sugar that optimistic marketroids call
marshmallows. What would be cool is if you could send in five boxtops and
$6 shipping and handling, and get a cheap plastic FA chopper of your very
own ('while supplies last').

--

 -- supporting the Commodore 64/128:  http://www.veryComputer.com/
   head moderator comp.binaries.cbm * cbm special forces unit $ea31 (tincsf)

Game Show ROMs

Post by Andrew William » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> Forget the gun clip. I want the T-shirt, the action figure, the motorised
> helicopter and the Saturday morning cartoon.

I want the officially licensed F (TM) A (TM) breakfast cereal (You know,
one of those ones they advertise as "part of this complete breakfast",
but if you removed the cereal and left everything else (coffee, juice,
fruit, toast, eggs, etc), you would still have a "complete breakfast").

Andrew.

Game Show ROMs

Post by Martijn van Bu » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

It occurred to me that Cameron Kaiser wrote in comp.emulators.cbm:
Quote:

> Forget the gun clip. I want the T-shirt, the action figure, the motorised
> helicopter and the Saturday morning cartoon.

Euhm. What about a fluffy teddy-helicopter?

(And a coffee-mug, ofcourse)

--
Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/

Pienjo on #c-64 and #dohd (when I'm in the mood)

1. Game show ROMs

Hey, I'm looking for any ROMs of C64 game shows any of you might have,
specifically:

$100,000 Pyramid
Hollywood Squares
Now You See It

--

"I was eight at the time. I was very lucky to get to feel like that when I was
so little. Because when you're smaller, you can look at things differently.

2. linux vs solaris

3. Commodore 64 Roms: Game Shows

4. Splinter Cell Q.

5. Game show games

6. CGI program problem: I want to create an image/x-xbitmap MIME subtype

7. I'm looking for Family Feud, the game show

8. Acrobat plugin for proprietry image formats

9. HIGH ROLLERS - THE GAME SHOW

10. I'm searching for PCE Emul Game Roms (34 Game Roms)

11. ROMS, ROMS, ROMS, ROMS