Math Coprocessor Emulator or Floating Point Emulator..HELP!

Math Coprocessor Emulator or Floating Point Emulator..HELP!

Post by wpb9.. » Thu, 15 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I just recently got TrueSpace2, a 3D wireframe solid modelling program
for window's and i was unable to install the 3DR program due to lack of
a Floating Point...i need a good math coprocessor besides Q87..i've tried it
and for some reason it messes up windows95's loading...
it gives me an error about WDEBUG...i'm looking for a floating point emulator or
a math coprocessor emulator which gives you a floating point...
please help me...and in reply please don't post to the newsgroup but rather
reply straight to my addres..
Thanx a million

1. Floating-point math and powers/roots/logs/exponents on C64

How do I use the floating-point routines in the C64's ROMs, or do I have
to create my own?  Also, how do I perform squares, [cube] roots,
logarithms of a user-specified base and the normal bases (2, 10, e), and
exponents?  I need the latter in a step-by-step format I can use off the
computer and on both the C64 and PC.  Thanks.

2. Motif FAQ (Part 2 of 9)

3. Floating point emulators

4. news propagation test

5. Math Coprocessor Emulator

6. ATAN with two parameters ??

7. Emulator for math coprocessor

8. Credit Card Interest not in Budget

9. Need free 387 math coprocessor emulator

10. PC Math Coprocessor Software Emulator

11. Math Coprocessor Emulator for Os/2

12. Math Coprocessor Emulators

13. NEED: Math Coprocessor Emulator