Sega cd & night trap

Post by SN0B0AR » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

-is there a sega cd emulator?
-if there is where is it?
-is there a night trap rom?
-if there is where is it?

Sega cd & night trap

Post by lugn » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

>-is there a sega cd emulator?
>-if there is where is it?
>-is there a night trap rom?
>-if there is where is it?

No, there isn't, and Night Trap was all FMV, so if you'd want to
download a 600+ meg file, go right ahead.

Not to mention that Night Trap makes my list for all time stupidest
games..

1. CD-I, Sega CD, 3DO, SATURN ISO's anyone?

Anyone know of any good FTP's or websites with these iso's?  or are there
any groups that these may be posted in?
I'm just starting to work with CD game EMU's as I have finished up most of
the cart based ones.  If you could help I'd be very thankfull.  I have a lot
of roms and system bios to trade or post.  I know that there are no EMU's
for the 3DO as of yet and that the CD-I emu only runs 1 game but I would
likt to find ISO's for those systems to make sure they are available once
the EMUs for those systems start to roll out.   Again thank you all for your
time.  I will try to fill any rom/bios request that i can in
alt.binaries.emulators.misc.

2. Multibus to VME adapter setup?

3. Callus: Satturday Night Slamasters & Muscle Bomber Duo

4. Decent birthday tracking program?

5. fer sale: CD`s Sega, Snes, C64, Amiga

6. ftp-ing to AOL

7. Sega CD emulator Wanted

8. Crystal Report

9. REQUEST : SEGA CD EMULATOR

10. WANTED: Sega CD Emulator

11. wanted: sega-cd emulator

12. FS: Sega Saturn/32X Emulator Development CD!

13. Sega CD