Fight Night

Post by Luis Hernand » Tue, 18 Oct 1994 09:23:46

I have just successfully xferred Fight Night to C64s and tried to upload
it to watson.  But, I keep getting "permission denied".

While I have FTP'd a number of files, this is my first attempt at
uploading to an ftp site.  If anyone can provide any useful info - even
if to tell me that game is already there - I will try the upload, again.
(Or not, if in fact it's already there).

 _                _   _
| |    ___  _   _| | | | ___ _ __ _ __
| |   / _ \| | | | |_| |/ _ \ '__| '_ \
| |__| (_) | |_| |  _  |  __/ |  | | | |

--

1. Looking for tales of the Arabian Nights / Psytron

Anyone seen this game it was on old Ian Grey game had speech and fabo music.
I've searched high and low and can only find the music file.

Also looking for Psyton cool red guy on a surf board.

Cheers Paul

2. How much?

3. After Arabian Nights

4. Backward

5. Anyone got Night Driver working?

6. How Are Telegrams Sent Today?

7. Callus: Satturday Night Slamasters & Muscle Bomber Duo

8. Error codes

9. Satarday night slam masters

10. Sega cd & night trap

11. MAME on UK TV last night.