geocalc?

Post by tom.. » Sun, 03 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone out there know where I can get a copy of Geocalc?
> Please, no CMD references!

Does anyone out there know where I can get some money?
Please, no JOB references!

geocalc?

Post by Cameron Kaise » Mon, 04 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>>>Does anyone out there know where I can get a copy of Geocalc?
>>>Please, no CMD references!
>>Does anyone out there know where I can get some money?
>>Please, no JOB references!
>Well excuuuuuse me!

You're excused. Now be a good chap, battle off, and buy it.

--

  -- supporting the Commodore 64/128:  http://www.armory.com/~spectre/cwi/ --
   head moderator comp.binaries.cbm * cbm special forces unit $ea31 (tincsf)

1. WTB: geoCALC and/or geoPUBLISH

These are the companions to Berkeley Softworks' GEOS series for the 8-bit
//s. Interested in purchasing either, preferably with dox.

--

CEO, President, Designer
Aurora Concepts Inc.

2. IBM's FIRST RISC System/6000(tm) based Shared Memory Parallel Processor

3. for auction GEOS,GEOS 128K, geoCALC,geoFILE,geoPUBLISH, 2 manuals

4. Best x-communication program for BBS's?

5. GeoCalc

6. remapping capsLock key

7. Spreadsheet for Geos (Geocalc?)

8. Help! RPC scanning through filter.