A new C 64 related website in German

Post by harry_hogg.. » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hello out there,
for those of you who speak German, there is a new website online: The
"Longplayer". You'll find all official longplays of the former German
64'er magazine, and you have the possibility to publish your own
longplays (a "longplay" is a kind of walkthrough for a game in the form
of a little story).
Also, you can download the related games and manuals (mostly in
English).

Feedback is welcome.

Address: http://spiele.freepage.de/harryhoggett/index.htm

The "Longplayer" will soon be reachable under www.longplays.de

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

A new C 64 related website in German

Post by Decimal Ca » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Hello out there,
> for those of you who speak German, there is a new website online: The
> "Longplayer". You'll find all official longplays of the former German
> 64'er magazine, and you have the possibility to publish your own
> longplays (a "longplay" is a kind of walkthrough for a game in the form
> of a little story).
> Also, you can download the related games and manuals (mostly in
> English).

> Feedback is welcome.

> Address: http://spiele.freepage.de/harryhoggett/index.htm

> The "Longplayer" will soon be reachable under www.longplays.de

Um.. irony? The people who can read this message can probably speak English
enough to read C64 websites in English, and the people who speak German only
can't read this. :) You may want to post a German version of this post..

--Decimal Cat

Post by Christian Lin » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

>for those of you who speak German, there is a new website online: The
>"Longplayer". You'll find all official longplays of the former German
>64'er magazine, and you have the possibility to publish your own

Hey, I especially like the Soul Crystal longplayer - such fond
memories, and such an _outstanding_ game ;-))) !

Besides, for any German-speaking/reading fan, have a look at the Oil
Imperium longplayer by Steve Kups. I'll have a nice cup of coffee
while reading it again - for the first time after yeeears :-) . I
still remember many of the jokes Steve made in the article, and it
still makes me smile. Don't miss it, really! If you think the whole
article is too long, simply start at the headline "August 1989: Erste
Anf?lle". If you won't start laughing within two minutes, I really
can't help you ;-) .

Greetings,
           Chris.

Post by Markus Brenn » Sun, 25 Jun 2000 04:00:00

>for those of you who speak German, there is a new website online: The
>"Longplayer". You'll find all official longplays of the former German
>64'er magazine, and you have the possibility to publish your own
>longplays (a "longplay" is a kind of walkthrough for a game in the form
>of a little story).
>Also, you can download the related games and manuals (mostly in
>English).

>Feedback is welcome.

Outstanding! Thanks, this is the best new webpage I've encountered for a
while!

-markus

----
 Markus Brenner        -==(UDIC)==-     Net boy, net girl
      AKA                (\\\///)       Send your impulse 'round the world
 Minstrel Dragon          (\\//)        Put your message in a modem
 Polite Squirrel           (\/)         and throw it in the * Sea (Rush)
                            \/
                                        ROMs is a four letter word! (MB)

           Lord High Mucketty-muck of the UDIC Greybeards (tm)

A new C 64 related website in German

Post by harry.hogg.. » Mon, 26 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Longplayer now is also accessible under www.longplays.de
Hope you enjoy it:)

Harry

Post by Andreas Eibac » Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> > Hello out there,
> > for those of you who speak German, there is a new website online: The
> > "Longplayer". You'll find all official longplays of the former German
> > 64'er magazine...
> > Feedback is welcome.
> Um.. irony? The people who can read this message can probably speak
English
> enough to read C64 websites in English, and the people who speak German
only
> can't read this. :) You may want to post a German version of this post..

NO, at least not here!
This is an English-only newsgroup, so German posts aren't welcome here.

Maybe he should do this on a *de* newsgroup, but I won't like to see it here
... otherwise everybody would do it after a while.
No thanks.

Andreas

1. New C 64 related walkthrough website online

"Longplayer" is online under www.longplays.de. This site offers you all
official longplays which were published in the German 64'er magazine.
There is also a download possibility of the related games and
manuals. You can even send your own longplays which will be published,
and you can swap magazines/games with me.
This site is in German language. Feedback is welcome.

Harry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. ListView key press

3. A cheezy Little (well 200K) C= related website...

4. Digital phone modeming

5. Zzap! 64 Website Update

6. Which mpc7400 compiler?

7. Italian Zzap 64 Website?

8. label (in format) fails with 'No sense error', ideas?

9. New German Bra

10. NEW WEBsite!

11. My new website