Super Bowl Sunday

Post by Jeff Muglesto » Sun, 19 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have been looking for this game for a long time for my C64 emulator,
and I cant seem to find it. Perhaps I am just overlooking it. This was
my favorite game, if any has it or has seen it..please e-mail me.

Thank you,
Jeff

1. Super Bowl Sunday and Impossible mission

first of all, does anyone know where I can find the SuperBowl Sunday Rom
for C64? It is more of a statistical game than a sports sim. And, how
the heck do you put the map together for Impossible Mission? I never
could figure it out. Please email me if you know any of the 2. Thanks.

Brian

2. HELP!!! Microsoft Project with FrontPage

3. Does Tecmo Super Bowl work with the INES os PASOFAMI emulator....

4. SMS restarts computer - timer length

5. Tecmo Bowl

6. GOCADCAM.COM Update

7. Anybody have SNOWBALL SUNDAY???

8. WANTED SCSI interface

9. SNOWBALL SUNDAY

10. BLACK SUNDAY: Lennon & Frodo down!

11. Sunday night update to my page....

12. Super Pac-Man? Super Cobra?

13. Dragon Ball Super Goku Den 1. Super Nintendo