Name this Word Game! PLEASE! :)

Post by Rusty Meatho » Mon, 27 May 1996 04:00:00

        I've been trying to remember the name of this game for several months,
but nothing I've seen rings any bells.  It was an erie word game with
lots of green graphics.  You were a droid (or controlled a droid), but
I'm not sure what the plot was.  A few things I do remember is that
there was this shack with a guy in it who, when you entered the shack,
would eat you.  The description said something about the "crunching of
bones" and the "licking of lips."  There was a part with a dying droid
who gave the famous line "as you are now, so once was I, as I am now,
so you must be."  There was some mushroom field or something, and a
lumberjack.  Don't remember much about them.  And there was some visor
thing, and when you wore it, your view when black.  Anyway, if anyone
remembers what this game was called, I'd love to know -- I've been
looking for it for my emulator, but out of the 100's of games I've
sifted through, I haven't yet found it (it would be so much quicker if
I knew the name :).  Thanks.

- Rusty "will debate for food" Meathook

Name this Word Game! PLEASE! :)

Post by Mikko Vuorin » Mon, 27 May 1996 04:00:00

>    I've been trying to remember the name of this game for several months,
>but nothing I've seen rings any bells.  It was an erie word game with
>lots of green graphics.  You were a droid (or controlled a droid), but

That sounds a bit like Souls of Darkon. I could be wrong, though.

--
  ))))      ((((     ********************************

 6   (_)   (  (((    *   IRC:     Dilbon            *   - William Shakespeare
 `____c    8__/(((   ********************************

1. Name this game, please!!! :)

Hi, I remember playing a game around 1981-1982, which looked VERY
similar to galaxian, but it featured and energy bar (yellow, i guess) at
the bottom of the screen.Something like moon alien part II, but the bar
was wider and the characters were more like those of galaxian.

Does anybody know??? this is driving me crazy... :)

Bye!!
--
Jorge Vidal Wulff

ICQ #: 14288604
Licenciatura en ciencia de la computacin.
Depto. de Matemtica y ciencia de la Computacin.
Universidad de Santiago de Chile - USACH.

2. Object Desktop

3. Help required to recall name of game(so that I can download it :) ).

4. Promblem with Comm Software.

5. Yet again - Name the Game :)

6. Anyone processing digitized data using SW?

7. Help me with games by Interceptor Micros and Llamasoft please :)

8. Visual Studio 6.0 and windows 2000

9. Name this 'space empire' game please.

10. name this platform game for me please

11. Please name this game ...

12. Can you find the name of this game please ?

13. name the games please