Infernal Runner found!!!

Post by vdeter.. » Sat, 16 Nov 1996 04:00:00

To the person who searches for this game. I lost your request in this
group.
The game you are searching for is INFERNAL RUNNER!
This is a really *y one - nice deaths!
Mail me if you want a .t64-file.

Volker

1. !!!!!! Infernal Runner !!!!!!

Hello to anybody searching for this cool game.

Recently someone posted in this group who was searching for this game. I
found it (and sent him a wrong copy :-< ). And there were many other
requests. Then my f***** windows 95 and damned AOL-software f**** up and I
lost all email-adresses.

When you want to download the game: I just uploaded it to

ftp://utopia.hacktic.nl

Have fun dying!

Volker

2. WiFi on SBS 2000

3. Pokes required for INFERNAL RUNNER

4. Where is a GSS API description?

5. Infernal Runner

6. Web-Mail vs. POP3 Email

7. Pokes for Infernal Runner required

8. GPF when closing the application in 4.0.02

9. Where to find lode runner?

10. Epsilon Emulator`s was on test (not found yet) (Tomorrow found)

11. looking for clean lode runner

12. c64 lode runner

13. looking for unaltered lode runner