X-Windows Look

Post by Phillip S Zibilic » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Is there any way to give X-Windows a GEOS 2.0 or Amiga WorkBench 3.11
look?

--
      --------------------------------------
  Darkling Dragon                --==(UDIC)==--

"I used to trust the media to tell me the truth,
To tell US the truth. But now I've seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look, Who do you trust, When everyone's
                    A crook?"
      --------------------------------------

X-Windows Look

Post by Cameron Kaise » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Is there any way to give X-Windows a GEOS 2.0 or Amiga WorkBench 3.11
>look?

I have seen an amigawm, but goldurned if I can remember where. It does
exist, however. Here's something ugly, on this subject: there's also a
Win95wm. Hack split cough*gurgle, right?

--
Cameron Kaiser
cdkaiser at concentric dot net (it hasn't helped the spam yet though)
*** visit the Spectre Server at www.sserv.com
*** C64 software lives! www.computerworkshops.home.ml.org

X-Windows Look

Post by Phillip S Zibilic » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> >Is there any way to give X-Windows a GEOS 2.0 or Amiga WorkBench 3.11
> >look?
> I have seen an amigawm, but goldurned if I can remember where. It does
> exist, however. Here's something ugly, on this subject: there's also a
> Win95wm. Hack split cough*gurgle, right?
> --
> Cameron Kaiser
> cdkaiser at concentric dot net (it hasn't helped the spam yet though)
> *** visit the Spectre Server at www.sserv.com
> *** C64 software lives! www.computerworkshops.home.ml.org

It came with Slackware 3.3. Wasn't bad. Wasn't good, either.
I really needed the name. I've seen it on aminet before, but couldn't
remebmer the name. No GEOS though?
--

Post by Phillip S Zibilic » Thu, 09 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> Phillip> Is there any way to give X-Windows a GEOS 2.0 or Amiga
> Phillip> WorkBench 3.11 look?
> Try this:
> ccs64 -geometry 320x200 geos-2.0.d64.gz -command 'load"geos",8,8
> '&

I'd LOVE to do that. I'd need geos-2.0.d64.gz first though :->

--