There is a new version V2.10 of Flexemu available.
Flexemu is a Classic Computer emulation based on the
Motorola MC6809 Processor. Together with other emulated
I/O components the complete Eurocom II/V7 running FLEX OS
can be used on a Linux or Windows PC.
Flexemu was developed under Gnu general public license (GPL)
and can be downloaded (source and Windows binaries) for free.
This verion contains lot's of improvements like:
- Enhanced emulation performance
- MC6809 emulation running in a separate thread
- Running MC6809 with original or max. possible frequency
- Configurable CPU instruction logging
- 0% host CPU load when MC6809 stopped
- < 5% host CPU load when MC6809 running with original frequency
The homepage is: http://www.geocities.com/flexemu/