SPW v1.2a and NES/Win Emulator

Post by Hmpfh.. Its OnlY ME Few » Fri, 10 May 1996 04:00:00

SPW 1.2a as far as I can see is no different than the 100% English
cracks that have been flying around. Still no Sound/Mode7 - What games
have you got running with it?

However the NES/Win Emulator looks a lot more promising but I haven't
got any cartridge snap shots, so I am unable to test it.

Post by Typhoon Z » Sat, 11 May 1996 04:00:00

>SPW 1.2a as far as I can see is no different than the 100% English
>cracks that have been flying around. Still no Sound/Mode7 - What games
>have you got running with it?

>However the NES/Win Emulator looks a lot more promising but I haven't
>got any cartridge snap shots, so I am unable to test it.

I tested the PasoWin (It said "Paso" instead of "Pasi") with some ROMs
I had, and I could not get them to run.  SPW v1.2a is more stable,
fixes the palette blackout, and I got the Addams Family to run
correctly, Secret Of the Stars, and Ranma 1/2 to run!
.xXx.
`---Typhoon Z---.
            `XxX'
[comp.emulators.misc] Emulator Newsgroup!
[alt.binaries.emulators.cbm] SNES and GB Warez Group!
[www.applink.net/~antioch] aRCHAiC rUiNS oNLiNE!  Consoles!

SPW v1.2a and NES/Win Emulator

Post by Moos » Sat, 11 May 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> However the NES/Win Emulator looks a lot more promising but I haven't
> got any cartridge snap shots, so I am unable to test it.

Check out :
http://www.rain.org/~sfmike/dloadspw.html

Moose

At the start of World War II, IBM's founder, Thomas Watson,  said "I
think there is a world market for about five computers".

In 1970, on the eve of the PC revolution, DEC's founder, Ken Olsen,
declared "there is no reason for any individual to have a computer in
their home".

In 1980, my mother said "Turn that stupid (Apple ][) computer off, stop
playing games, and get on with your homework !".

Obviously, Mum has got more brains than the other 2 put together !!

SPW v1.2a and NES/Win Emulator

Post by Moos » Sat, 11 May 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

> SPW 1.2a as far as I can see is no different than the 100% English
> cracks that have been flying around. Still no Sound/Mode7 - What games
> have you got running with it?

> However the NES/Win Emulator looks a lot more promising but I haven't
> got any cartridge snap shots, so I am unable to test it.

Sorry, ignore my last post - copy & paste went wrong ....

Check out :
Http://home.pacific.net.sg/~bkchaw

instead.

Moose

At the start of World War II, IBM's founder, Thomas Watson,  said "I
think there is a world market for about five computers".

In 1970, on the eve of the PC revolution, DEC's founder, Ken Olsen,
declared "there is no reason for any individual to have a computer in
their home".

In 1980, my mother said "Turn that stupid (Apple ][) computer off, stop
playing games, and get on with your homework !".

Obviously, Mum has got more brains than the other 2 put together !!

SPW v1.2a and NES/Win Emulator

Post by Typhoon Z » Sun, 12 May 1996 04:00:00

On Fri, 10 May 1996 22:02:19 +0100, Moose

>> SPW 1.2a as far as I can see is no different than the 100% English
>> cracks that have been flying around. Still no Sound/Mode7 - What games
>> have you got running with it?

>> However the NES/Win Emulator looks a lot more promising but I haven't
>> got any cartridge snap shots, so I am unable to test it.

>Sorry, ignore my last post - copy & paste went wrong ....

>Check out :
>Http://home.pacific.net.sg/~bkchaw

>instead.

>Moose

OR, if you'd like try my NES page!  (In my sig).. I've got games too!
(Woohoo!)
.xXx.
`---Typhoon Z---.
            `XxX'
[comp.emulators.misc] Emulator Newsgroup!
[alt.binaries.emulators.cbm] SNES and GB Warez Group!
[www.applink.net/~antioch] aRCHAiC rUiNS oNLiNE!  Consoles!

1. Can't get SPW v1.2a to work!

When I try to load SPW v1.2a, it just crunches the hard drive a little,
and then quits!  I have a 486/80, 8megs ram, and Windows 3.1 w/ WING and
W32s (YES!!!! Latest verison!) installed. Please help!

                                        -Dylan

2. FAQ pointer to having multiboot OS2 / NT / DOS sytem?

3. SPW V1.2a ... getting sound working... help!

4. How to make IE 5.5 NOT display "Search for..." in Address Bar??

5. spw 1.2a

6. How many wires used by ethernet?

7. SPW 1.2a Released at here!

8. Embedding MP3

9. download SPW 1.2a

10. SPW 1.2a Trouble

11. SPW SNES Emulator FAQ - spw.faq (1/1)

12. Help with SPW v1.2

13. Win NT/Win 95 emulator?