C/C++ software

Post by Thomas A Bar » Thu, 20 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I'm looking for software to do discrete event simulation in
C and/or C++. Also, a textbook along these lines would be
helpful, but I have found none. I will be teaching an advanced
simulation class where I would like to introduce object-oriented
and knowledge-based simulation and would like to use software
written in C or C++. The software must be free :-) In the absence
of a textbook, technical articles will suffice.
Tom Barta

--
Thomas A Barta

C/C++ software

Post by Michael Altma » Fri, 21 Apr 1995 04:00:00

My home page http://www.nmsr.labmed.umn.edu/~michael/
has a section on Simulation and includes pointers to
SIMEX, simpack, simpack++, yacsim, quick threads, muC++, C++Sim
There is also a stale reference to TOOPS (anyone know the
right site now).
The pointer to the SimDigest page will also lead you to some
other simulation software.

I'd be happy to add other people's sites to this page.  Send me
your pointers.
Eventually this can be handed over to the College on Simulation, which
has only one entry under software.
---------------------------------
Michael Altmann
Box 511 UMHC
National Micropopulation Simulation Resource
Div. of Health Computer Sciences
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55455

http://www.nmsr.labmed.umn.edu
phone: (612)625-9938
fax: (612) 625-7166
--
Michael Altmann
Box 511 UMHC
National Micropopulation Simulation Resource
Div. of Health Computer Sciences
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55455

http://www.nmsr.labmed.umn.edu
phone: (612)625-9938
fax: (612) 625-7166

C/C++ software

Post by Sathomas » Tue, 02 May 1995 04:00:00

At the last Winter Simulation Conference, Steve Jones from NC State
related work he has done in developing a generic/public domain simulation
language in C++.  At that time he stated the code was available by

Scott  A Thomason, PE
Mfg Simulation Analyst
Chrysler Corp., Huntsville, AL
Opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Chrysler Corporation

1. Software Star/Software Manager?

Hello,
        Does anyone know where I might be able to find the game
called Software Star? I used to play this ages ago and would like
to load the thing up again.

Also there's a demo of something called, I think, Software Manager
on the C64 CD. Is the full game available?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers... :)

Diego Barros

2. how to pass a rich text field?

3. **BEST C++ BOOK YOU SHOULD KNOW

4. Setting up a webserver?

5. Writing CPU emulator for C++ language

6. Omnipage under winos2 anyone?

7. Any experience with C++ for emulators

8. SAP adaptor

9. A C++ emulation framework (for coders only !)

10. Where can I find a good, free C++ Compiler?????????

11. Creating frontends in Visual c++ 4.0

12. MAME and Borland C++?

13. Programming emulation with C++